Saturday, July 24, 2004

In The Flatlands

I came down to Winfield, IL last night to visit my sister's family. My sister helps me get my wardrobe together once a year, since I suck at doing it myself and have no girlfriend. Then again, I don't think I'd like to shop with a girlfriend; that would probably drive me nuts.

I slept in the basement last night and was woken by my chatterbox nephew Christian. He got up before everyone and somehow found me. So this morning has pretty much been organzing my sister's music collection on her computer and ripping her stuff that I want. Actually, it's more of my brother-in-law's stuff that I want. That should put it to over 9,000 songs now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...