Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sad Lineage

Back in 1963, we got a blowhard who stuffed ballot boxes. He was followed by someone who was dillusional and paranoid. Next we got a man who told us to wear W.I.N. pins and who was, well, not particularly graceful. Following him, we elected a kindly man who battled giant rabbits. Next we got a man who couldn't remember his name if it wasn't on the teleprompter and was our national vigilante against trees. Next, we got the upper class twit of the year. I was able to vote for the next guy, but didn't vote for McPresident. Now we have a man who has his finger on the botton, who cannot even pronounce its name. I'm not so sure about the new challenger. Hey, maybe this guy will make it one day.

On a brighter note, I'm plodding through episodes of Bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...