The person in my primary schooling that I look back on with the most affection is my elementary school librarian. She would have us write stories, or scare us with ghost stories told in the dark. She was always patient with us and did a lot of interesting things most teachers wouldn't. She also taught us, a bunch of 6,7,8 year olds, this song:
The Worms Crawl In
Never laugh when a hearse goes by
Or you will be the next to die
They'll wrap you in a big white sheet
And bury you down about six feet deep
Then again in about a week....
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinochle on your snout
A big green worm with bulging eyes crawls in your stomach
and out your thighs
Your stomach turns a glossy green
And pus pours out like whipping cream
You spread it on a piece of bread
And that's what you eat when you are dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment