I had a dream last night that my roommate was moving out. I couldn’t quite figure out why, but he was. The next part had Dave moving into a new apartment. Since I needed a new apartment, I asked him if there were any more apartments left and he said no. Then I was playing Civ III with a plasma TV hooked up to my CPU. Then it translated into reality and I was placing people on squares so they could build their cities in an optimal way. Why can’t I drink a beer or travel or go see a band or do anything I actually do in real life in my dreams. I’m either in a crisis or doing something mundane. Stupid dreams.
So far today, reality has better than my dreams. I did wake up just about the time I should be at work, but the good part is that I got an extra hour of sleep and only made it into work 20 minutes late. I went to a job site where we have a warranty problem and found out the fix would be easier than expected. Plus I had a pretty damn good tuna fish sandwich for lunch. Hooray for me, or some stupid saying along those lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment