As has been the case throughout 99% of my life, I met a really cool girl and that’s it. This time, she was married. And lives in another city. That’s the unusual double-whammy. Shaun and I caught up with friends from his work on Friday night and we both noticed her right away. It seems all the engaging, intelligent, interesting women in the world, or at least the ones that cross my path, are all taken or uninterested, or something. Maybe I can find a needy, clingy, immature girl to date. ***hhewwwwwww****
The big dilemma in my life at the moment is what tattoo to get next. It’s been the dilemma at the moment, off and on, for the last 4+ years. I thought about something Norse, but, unfortunately, that’s been eaten up by the whole Odin-White-Supremacy angle. I found a cool symbol for chaos/entropy, but it was some recently created symbol that weird magick (yes, with a k) people use. I won’t be associated with that. I like a couple overuse ones, but won’t do that for obvious reasons. I though about getting a kodama, but can’t figure out how to make that work. So I’m still stuck.
That’s the excitement right now. That and I’m pissed that I can’t tab over to start a paragraph.
And, finally, two more:
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
contact with your special someone but you don't
want to take things too quickly.
What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
AND
Athena
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment