Thursday, August 26, 2004

Supressed Memories

I was out with my roommate for some birthday party thing for someone he works with. I was talking to a girl and we were listing the concerts we've been to. I mentioned that I saw Cinderella in high school. That would normally get weird looks, and I'm not embarrassed by it, to tell you the truth. I forgot, however, who the opener was. She was at the same concert. It was Nelson. I saw Nelson in concert. That's embarassing. I know that I didn't pay to see them, but still.

How embarassing.

1 comment:

  1. There's a place for people like you!

    Nelson in concert? Ugh!

    hahaha.

    I got to see House of Lords once- opening for Cheap Trick. Oh yeah, they rocked.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...