Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Daydreaming and Tea

I got home from work, took off my belt, shoes, and socks and lay(?) on the sofa for a while. My mind drifted into... work. I used to think of what it would be like to be a dog (ok) or an owl (cool: flying around and eating those damn rodents, then puking up their bones). Sometimes I'd dream of being a megalomaniac, but a more benevolent one. At times, I would just dream. So I was laying there, thinking of why I think of work instead when I starting flying around, eating rodents and barfing them up. That was very relaxing. I broke back into reality about a half an hour later and went to the gym.

Shari and Michael: I've finally making use of the tea you gave me for Christmas an eon ago. It's still good!

I need to go and take care of Edgewood stuff in my rearranged spare bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. ...or when you used to fantasize about being an alligator in a truck. Remember that??

    Tea lasts forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't really so much of a fantasy so much as a career path. When I was four, I wanted to be a green alligator driving a truck when I grew up. I'm not sure what the cargo would be. Maybe I'd collect vintage clothing and sell it to community dinner theaters nation-wide.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. From green alligator driving a truck to naked furnace salesman - the career paths are endless!!

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...