Friday, November 19, 2004

Relief and Surpirse

I took my GMAT last night. I was aiming for the six hundreds, but kind of expected to be in the mid to high five hundreds. I ended up with 680 which is right at the 90th percentile. I'm not sure if I'm smart or most people who take it are a bit doltish. Maybe it's a bit of both. My score isn't quite up to Yale's standard, but maybe I could swing it and be as accomplished
as this prez.

Now that it is out of the way, I can finish my application essay, submit the whole application, and wind down here at the end of January. First is good ol' Nort'feeld, don'tcha know.

2 comments:

  1. Tests are myths; you create your own score.

    It's life that's hard.

    And yes, the president is a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, a 680 is nothing to scoff at.

    Take it from a guy who worked in test prep for 10 years.

    Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...