Friday, April 29, 2005

A Dream in my Favor

I've never been one to worry too much about exams. In fact I barely studied for them in the past, but my law class doesn't meet much, so I need to study more for this. My last exam is on Sunday and I have to finish the reading, then write up my notes, and finally work on the answer problems on Saturday. This all means that I'll have no social life (uh, big change) this weekend, save for a movie if I need a break.

Anyway, I had a dream last night that I arrive a day early for my exam and had more time to study. I hope that is a fortuitous sign.

Shit, I was hoping to catch the women's roller derby this weekend, but it was last weekend. All is not lost because the playoffs are NEXT weekend. Wow, I like this early stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...