Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Same Old

Well, I was late again this morning. I went home last night after work, finished "The Big Sleep", and fell into a, well, not big, so much as hard sleep. I woke up later, watched a bunch of "Farscape" and went to bed at 1 am. Then I drug myself out of bed at 7:45 and made it to work at 8:10. Once there, I sugared and caffeined myself up to make it through the day. The caffeine/sugar mix worked too well, because I was speaking a mile a minute. Those of you who know me know what I'm like with sugar and caffeine in me. Soon, oh so very soon, I will have my physical and get my referral to a specialist and get this damn thyroid thing taken care of. That, or arrive to work late cronically, but not drunk. At least my breath would smell like wet dog instead of whiskey.

Whiskey makes me puke.

****************

Uh, this lady at a table near me was doing the dorky sway thing to the Pixies. That's creepy. And she's smiling like a serial killer.

****************

Ever try to describe Milwaukee? I did today.

****************

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Wish I had more. I should catch Player's, Madison's Sleeziest Bar 1992, since my sister-in-law-in-law is working there for the next four months before she moves to Chicago. Oh, maybe I can catch Steve in Milwaukee and find one of these mythical "women" he talks about. I hear "women" are kind of cool.

Anyway, I'll put some crappy photography up on wikicommons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...