Thursday, April 14, 2005

Post 79 Rev 4$1&&5 Aggitated Dreams

I've been sleeping funny for the last few nights and of course, my dreams are out of wack. I mean, out of wack from the normal out-of-wackness they usually are. For some reason, the little Portuguese fisherman that runs my dream center decided to piss me off through my whole dream. In one part, all of us at work had to temporarily move back to our old offices on the other end of the building. Now that was a cluster fuck. Shit was stacked to the ceiling in my office, except I had a path to my chair. In addition, I had a shit load of CAD work to do, so I couldn't get anything else done (which actually happens from time to time). My monitor wouldn't work and it turns out my brother-in-law decided to play a joke on me. Instead of unplugging the damn thing, he cut the cord. I couldn't get any damn work done, so I went home to do it.

Not that home was any better. I forget how, but my roommate was pissing me off. Then some girl was playing some Playstation game on my tv in my bedroom. All I wanted to do was go to bed. Of course, I said I'd move the Playstation to a nice, bigger tv elsewhere. I couldn't be rude because a girl was actually in my bedroom. That happens soooo often.

Damn Portuguese. They're bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...