Somehow, I've managed to assemble a full weekend where I can sleep in and not go to a Packer game. How this happened, I have no idea. Generally, I have one day that is just plain dead until I find something. Even then, nothing may happen.
Anyway, I have the Sigur Ros concert tomorrow night. Tom can't go, so I need to dig up someone else. I think Shaun may be free. If not, I'll have to dig deeper.
Saturday, I have the Michigan game with my father, Ed, and Mike. It's an evening game, but that just means there's more time to eat brats and drink crappy beer. That'll take most of the day and will be capped by a likely devastating loss to Michigan. Again.
Sunday, I'm seeing the Corpse Bride with the Queery folk from WORT, and, if I the movie isn't too long, apple-picking with Melissa, another WORTnik. This doesn't add in returning the call of the woman my sister is trying to set me up with. Add in Monday night class and the homework I need to do, tonight may be the last night in a bit that I can be my normal, introverted self.
Oh well. Leonard Nimoy's version of "If I Were a Carpenter" popped up. Groovy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
vindicated
ReplyDeleteI sit here and smile blithely
reading about you