Monday, February 27, 2006

It's 2 AM...

... and I'm deprived of my prized drug: sleep. I have an EEG tomorrow to check if I am having seizures when I shake. For this test, I need to stay awake all night.

What does one do all night? So far, I've watched about four episodes of "Smallville". I think I may finish the night with about six or seven more.

Ugh...

Anyway, I added my avatar to my page, copying Jo-Na's example. It's business casual day!

2 comments:

  1. Currently I am on a Scrubs kick.
    I shake when I don't sleep, so arg. I hope it's nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice avatar. nice outfit and appropriately haughty expression to go with it!
    thesartorialist.blogspot.com has a nice menswear blog. it's very...upscale and rigid in terms of what he deems as good menswear.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...