Monday, February 27, 2006

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night that I was thrown back to high school. I was in my third year at Macalester when it came to light that I hadn't actually graduated from high school. I had to put college on hold, move back home, and waste a semester learning nothing. I even had to take band class again! Also, our laundry shoot plugged and my sister overflowed the toilet.

Such are my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes I have dreams like that. Recently I dreamed about speaking with my Irish accent to a person with a real accent. Even in my dreams I thought to myself,"I am a fake."

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...