Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Boss

So I'm trying to post every day, even if I just have a snippet to drop. (Note to self, don't like the Garden State soundtrack, like the Shaft soundtrack.) Anyway, it's funny when things you think about here and there make it into your dream world, such as characters from films or some person whom you met. I often have certain songs or artists appear in my dreams since I listen to music at night while I fall asleep.

I had something new pop into my slumber land last night. I've always wanted a different take on the "My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter" bumper sticker with my father as my replacement. Since he is my boss, our ancestry is from west of Oslo, and he is an engineer by trade, I want one that says "My Boss is a Norwegian Engineer".

Well, last night, I was driving my car with that and a Norwegian flag on a bumper sticker on my car. I was also walking out of Sears at East Towne and, directly from there, jumping ten feet a pop onto some old mountain occupied by an ancient tribe. They didn't like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...