Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
Tiny Tim has always irritated me to no end, and I’ve never even heard him sing. Or if I have, I subconsciously tracked down the contaminated brain cells and had them cleaned and burned.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I'll share his wonderful singing with you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteTiny Tim bites. Also, who is your current avatar? If it's me, why am I so angry? And I guess that must be Rufus. If it's not me, who the hell is it?
ReplyDeleteThat's OK, I'll just have to crank up the volume on my Mose Allison collection to drown out the pathetic sounds of that no-talent ass clown, Tiny Tim.
ReplyDelete