Monday, March 27, 2006

Miserable Failure

I know I'd say I'd blog more. I haven't done so well on that pledge. Here are some topics that I was going to blog about, but never did:

Trip to Milwaukee, taking in mojitos and "She's the Man"
Resolve to start running again (sucessful!)
Life with Steve
Watching tv series like a junky
Amazon Women at the Cardinal
When friends do dumb things
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon.

You'll see nothing more of these topics, as I don't feel like writing. Just fill in the blanks by yourself. I call it motivational blogging!

1 comment:

  1. "She's the man" was like "Mean girls," but not as good. This is not to say that MG was a holy grail of movies, but I liked it.

    Gah. Must start biking.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...