I was playing some Street Fighter type video game with Shaun and kicking ass. I was beating up on weaklings and when I came to some one kind of tough, my character said "Uh-oh". I ripped a tire off a truck and rolled it at the guy. Then I started whipping him. Shaun kept yelling "Use the left jab". I almost lost, but gave the controller to Shaun. He showed my how to hold down the shift button and do a left jab.
I also had a "Scanner Darkly" type dream where I was a junky that kept changing identities unwillingly. Can't remember more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment