Friday, April 28, 2006

Bottom 10

Ok, I'll do the opposite of yesterday. I'll take my lowest rated songs and click shuffle. I'll skip the audio books and songs that have a low rating because of replicaiton in my collection. Here they are:

No One - Quasi
Make Me Laugh - Anthrax
Let It Be - The Beatles
Society's Victim - Discharge
El Condor Pasa - Simon and that Other Guy
Dance Little Sister - Rolling Stones
The Greatest - Kenny Rogers
Talkin' Blue - Bob Marley
Surfin' Cow - Dead Milkmen
Revolution 1 - The Beatles.

NO! I don't like the Beatles.

Now Sweat Caroline is playing!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know your top 10 was computer-generated. I was just choosing ten songs that I could think of...

    "Sweat" Caroline? I saw that once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweat caroline (ba dum dum)
    i'll wipe that sweat right off your brow (ba dum dum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now who's a lazy fucking blogger, man! Still shitloads faster than Shari, but, geez, a whole week...

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...