Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I'm waiting to hear what YOU did after drinking some.
ReplyDeleteMainly it was Steve revealing things he wished would have kept secret (even though I repeatedly told him that he didn't want to tell us this stuff) and text messaging an (what should be) old flame.
ReplyDeleteAs for me, I think the only bizare things I did was chase a white care down Dickinson Street and put Shuan in a pretty good headlock near the Crystal Corner Bar. He manged to knock me over, though.
It's potent stuff. Much more than the absinthe I got for New Years. I still have a bottle left.
What brand of absinthe was it? I'm partial to La Fee, but I've had some Swiss stuff that was pretty good.
ReplyDelete