Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I tried to take some photos of last last fall's aurora borealis but they didn't take. :P
ReplyDeleteSo see any werewolves last night?
No, but I did find some drunken college students wandering in the woods. I let out a howel to scare them, then chased them down one by one. They tasted kind of like stale cheetoes.
ReplyDeleteI woke up in tattered clothes, so I'll have to go clothes shopping tomorrow.
Yuck; stale cheetos are the worst!
ReplyDelete