Tuesday, June 6, 2006

666!

Given that it is June 6, 2006 and I'm 32 today (3X2=6!), I thought I'd wake up with a pair of heanous horns planted on top of my head, but I guess I'm just not favored by El Diablo. *sigh* Another chance at fame out the window.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Go Satan! Go Pat! Go Pat and Satan! A very pretty couple... walking hand in hand around the lakes, sharing glasses of wine, dolloping ice cream onto each others' noses, inverting the large intestines of small children, hanging wallpaper in the nursery...

    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry buddy. I favor you plenty.

    Oh, and happy birthday, bro.

    Logan's Diablo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could say "happy birthday to you!" in Devilspeak, but Babelfish appears to be down.

    Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...