Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kind of How I Feel

These songs reflect what the last few days have been like. Ugh....

Optimistic - Radiohead

Not Going Anywhere - Keren Ann

Eon - Supergrass

Valediction - Richmond Fontaine

Y Teimlad - Super Furry Animals

We're Just Friends - Wilco

Isolation - Mercury Rev

Solace for Pain - The Gentle Waves

Bar Italia - Pulp

Ocean - The Velvet Underground

Renew & Restore - The Gentle Waves

Not Going Anywhere - Keren Ann

I Cried Like a Silly Boy - DeVotchKa

Why? - Slumber Party

I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen

Heaven - Talking Heads

Undone - Imperial Teen

You're The Storm - The Cardigans

No Lonesome Tune - Townes Van Zandt

Hidden Song - Cyann & Ben

Ghosts of Things to Come - Clint Mansell

High, Low and In Between - Townes Van Zandt

Don't Follow - Alice In Chains

Ripple - Grateful Dead

Long Way - Queen

Crown of Love - Arcade Fire

All Alone - Mad Season

Return to Oz - Scissor Sisters

I'm Set Free (Closet Mix) - The Velvet Underground

Lua - Bright Eyes

My Head Falls Softly - Kitty Craft

Behind Her Smiling Eyes - Cyann & Ben

Hell Is Chrome - Wilco

I'm Going Slightly Mad - Queen

Plastic Jesus - The Flaming Lips

Harvest Breed - Nick Drake

Pretty Things - The Gentle Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...