Thursday, May 3, 2007

Stolen Idea

So I'll steal Michael's idea and recap the last few days:

Right now I'm sorting through new music that I bought off of iTunes. This includes Ween and more Townes Van Zandt. I noticed that I did not have enough Public Enemy representation in my favorites play list, so I'm sorting through that, too.

Last night I did, as I do every Wednesday, the Kiosk. The difference is that I'm counting down the last few that I will do. Nine years is long enough. Shaun, Kyle and I made plans with Bob to see Spiderman at the IMAX on Saturday. For some odd reason, Shaun's the one who really wants to see it. This after not caring much for the first two, at least publicly. Afterwards, Shaun, Kyle and I went to Ian's Pizza.

The day before I did not much. I worked and went home. I did watch a good episode of Heroes.

The day before that was much like the next day except no Heroes.

Sunday, shit, I can't remember Sunday at all.

Ah crap, it's all just a blur. This means that I need to post more regularly.

For shame....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...