Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life As It Has Been

So life lately has been a bit better. I have more energy and no ticks and shakes. Part of my energy comes from becoming a half-assed vegetarian again. I do eat fish, so scold me there. Come 2 pm, I don't fall asleep in my chair and com 9 pm, I'm not snoozing while watching a movie with you. All and all, a benefit.

Norwegian classes started up again. I have no one with which to speak Norwegian in the mean time, so I've started translating "Kurt Quo Vadis". It's slow going, since I have a VERY rudimentary understanding of Norwegian grammar, most of which is pilfered from my limited knowledge of German. Any which way, I've translated two paragraphs! In my defense, I was interrupted by a guest one night while working on it and distracted the next by making a call and watching "Hercules". Sue me.

We had a couple of strange applicants here at work lately. Last Saturday, Gert came into find a happy little snake curled up in front of her door. That did not make Gert happy and Al had to shoo it out. Yesterday, a itty bitty frog showed up close the same place. I walked out to take care of it and was told not to kill it. Me? I don't even kill spiders. They also told me not to feed it to my bearded dragon. So I grabbed the little guy and put him safely in the tall grass by the building. He tried to hop onto the pavement, but that would make for flat frog. I stopped that, at least for now.

I peaked at what tests Aasa has taken and found this one. I'm a 4 - The Individualist! One place I found to describe it talked all about my faults which made me feel just so happy. So I found this place. Makes sense to me.

Enneagramfree enneagram test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...