Last night, after I arranged visitations with Shari and read some more of my book, my eyes were drooping. Sure, it was only 8:30, but my sheets were clean, my bed made, and my music playing in the background. I stretched myself over all of my bed and zoned out. I fell in that sleep where you're kind of awake, but perceive all of your thoughts in a crazed dream way.
I woke up about 9:30, drank some water, went to the bathroom, and laid back down. Next time I work up, it was 1:20 am. I did the same thing that I did at 9:30, but this time actually crawled under my sheets and slept.
I had some vivid dreams that have faded over the course of the day. Now I'm better rested than I have been in a while. Sometimes you just need to forget the world for a wee bit and sleep. Sleep is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment