I went for a bike ride last night and met up with Kyle. In the last couple of years, I've kind of lost contact with Kyle. Not that I didn't see him regularly, it was more that I didn't know what was going on in his life. We stopped at the Union, had a pitcher of beer on the Terrace and caught up with each other. Turns out we're mostly doing ok but have our challenges.
It's good to catch up with someone. I forget that sometimes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment