Last night, I called up Adam, my second year roommate at Macalester. It has been a while since I talked to him, but as usual, the banter of what the other is doing had a philosophy-of-life tone to it. I always get a kick of his choice of vocabulary as he referred to our age by saying "We're old for mammals" and the possibility of a second child as "another podling". All in all he's doing well and I definitely get a good sense of what life really is from him. I feel a bit better today.
Speaking of perspective, I finally read "The Little Prince". I highly recommend it. I found it through Aasa's blog. Here's a excerpt of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment