So yesterday, I pulled out my mortgage bill and prepared to pay it. Just like wearing your winter jacket for the first time for the season and finding a twenty in it, I found out that I had been paying a month ahead. I called to verify it, because you don't want to be Mr. Lazy Ass on your mortgage payments. The friendly man on the other end confirmed it. So now I'm a mortgage payment richer!
But that and more will be gone come Friday. Last Thursday, we had a condo social gathering. A girl there said she was looking for a kayaking partner, so I volunteered. Mostly, I fret about new things like that, but sometimes I give myself a swift kick in the ass and get moving. So I met here last Sunday at a store and have one all picked out. Come Friday, I can say good-bye to my mortgage payment plus some and enjoy lessons on Saturday.
If you see some neophyte paddling around Lake Monona on Saturday, wave since it's probably me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment