I've been working on ways to fill my time. The old crap that I used to do has gotten kind of boring. Computers, games, television and the like just are not that interesting. I picked up a kayak, but you can fill Thursday night from 8 to 10 with that. So I kind of need a new hobby.
Funny thing is that rethinking all this stuff has kind of changed the way I look at the world. I've dumped some hang ups. I even went to part of my high school reunion and, surprise, the people that I went to school are simply living their lives. Nobody seemed stuck in high school. Kind of made me realize that the world turns, even if I'm obsessing about some trivial computer program.
So if anyone has any ideas, I welcome them. Not some much larger things, I have that figured out, but how to spend an hour or two. I read, but that's hardly enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment