So the last month or so has seen a splashing return of my excessive OCD accompanied by the requisite anxiety. My mind was filled with feedback loops of counting how many years ago Fight Club came out, watching Star Trek: Enterprise religiously, rereading the historical population of Cleveland, and doing my usual obsessive behavior. Well, usual when my mind goes nuts. I did manage to fill my mind with even more useless facts that I can blurt out in social situations. Gee, I love that "what the fuck does that have to do with anything" stare.
I'm making it out of that hole by wearing my new sweatshirt with a zipper thing that is ok for work (woo-hoo security blankets!), obsessively analyzing all of the Enterprise characters, running on treadmills, staring into space, playing rugby (season's over), and of course avoiding blogging.
By dear reader(s), I am back to say, um, barsoil or something. Anyway, the only thing I could thing to write about today was watching Encounter at Farpoint last night and reading unintentional sexual innuendo into it. Very, very easy. So here's a cop-out post!
Random Ten!
1. Push Me Down - Kitty Craft
2. What a Little Moonlight Can Do - Billie Holiday
3. White Unicorn - Wolfmother
4. I Cried Like a Silly Boy - DeVotchKa
5. I'm Walkin' - Fats Domino
6. Heroes From Our Past - Dropkick Murphys
7. Ellis Unit One - Steve Earl
8. Ymaelodi A'r Ymylon - Super Furry Animals
9. Real World - Buzzcocks
10. Kissin' Cousins - The Saints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment