Every so often, I dig through my own blog's archives searching for what I was think at such and such a time. Sometimes I find patterns or remember a funny, but forgotten story. So in the interest of sanity (now and in the future), I'm writing down moments when all is calm.
- Sitting in the Kohl Center watching a game.
- Watching an NAG production.
- Getting lost in a book or article.
- Walking around an unfamiliar or semi-familiar city.
- Sitting on a boat on a lake up north.
- Walking around all bundled up when it's below freezing.
- Half sleeping while watching some movie I've seen twenty times.
I know there's more, but I forget at the moment. Anyway....
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment