Tuesday, March 18, 2008

On a Scale From One to My Ass Is Sore

Back in the Fall of 1996, I went with my friend, Mike Wolfe, to catch a new art house flick. After the movie, I created a new scale on how much I hated a movie. A one meant that it was so/so and I wished I hadn't paid to see it. The worst grade was My Ass Is Sore, that meant I lost interest in even loosely following the film and instead focused on my aching posterior. Of course the film in question received the prestigious MAIS award.



Today, the director of said movie died. I don't wish anyone any misery, so I'm not reveling in it. I'm just glad that I won't have to give out another MAIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...