It's about time I actually wrote something so when I'm old and gray I can read this and wonder what I was thinking. So...
Rugby is starting up. Not practices, but the board is meeting more often and I'm doing the whole Monkey Bar training so I can hit the ground running when practice starts. We have a few things to work on, mainly recruitment but we have some good ideas. My rugby goal this year is NOT to break a bone.
Work is fine. I'm plenty busy and we're still open despite the beautiful economic crisis. Then again commercial construction has dropped badly yet. That will probably change.
I started up my MBA again. This semester I'm taking Corporate Finance and it's been pretty good. I chose Autodesk from the professor's list mostly because I used AutoCAD at work. I think it'll be good but now have tuition payments again.
Um, not much else is new. I've been nostalgic for the 90's, so I put together a mix. You can find it here. When I have a little more time, I'll make some artwork for it. I have it all put together in my head so it shouldn't take me long.
That's as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment