Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wife?

My friends are looking out for me, sort of:

Dude, I have a chick for you. My neighbor was telling me he knows a young woman (23 yrs old) who needs her green card. So, for 2 years you get to have hot monkey sex with a Latina. Want me to set up a meeting? Hell, at least you are getting laid out of this. I hear she is very energetic too.


I have no problem whatsoever of two people marrying just so one can get a green card. More power to her. But I'm not interested in using someone this way.

It was the though that counts, I guess.

Um, no, this is not from a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...