Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Whirlwind

My dreams last night where very vivid, but I can't remember most of it now. As follows:

  • I was a partisan for the socialists in the Spanish Civil War and helped instigate it. It took place on two city blocks that were enclosed in a warehouse. I tried to flee to Argentina, which was through an opening) but stayed until we won. I stabbed a guy in the gut at his request.
  • I was in some school and don't remember much.
  • I was with my rugby team at work in the shop. The shop was enormous and my father's old partner was leading us. I remember arguing with him.
  • Then I was attacking people on a suburban street that ended in a mall entrance. I threatened them with a sawed-off shotgun. I only had two shells left. I did shoot two people that tried to leave and then a dog someone sent upon me. I climbed a fence with one strand of barbed wire on it.
Can't say I remember anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...