I can't put a narrative my dreams last night, so here's the corporate solution: Bullet Points!
- I was talking to my maternal grandfather.
- Jake "the Snake" Roberts was wrestling Hulk Hogan. He pile drived him on some big cushion thing a few times, then on the regular mat. He got his snake out, too.
- Kids were all facinated by the snake and ran over there. Jake put the snake back in the carrying case and some little midget kit was in there with a helmet and a battle axe.
- There was some South Park episode to do with Star Wars.
- I was in a valley, trying to solve a murder. It was more like a game than an investigation. I caught the murderer because she gave me an improbable travel time.
- A gun fight broke out between (I think) mercenaries and hunters. I had to slide down some mud into Chicago (all twenty square feet of it). I learned that 3 million of Chicago's residents lived on a boat in the lake.
So there you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment